If you have an existing iTunes account, and a supported Apple TV or iOS mobile device, you can choose to be billed for Qello Concerts with Apple. You can confirm if you are being billed by Apple iTunes by visiting the Qello Concerts account page. Under subscriptions, select Manage next to your Qello Concerts subscription. If you are being billed by iTunes, a pop-up window appears indicating to cancel in iTunes.
Select a topic from the list below to learn more about how you can manage your Apple-billed Qello Concerts subscription:
- How can I subscribe to Qello via Apple?
- Updating your payment method
- Canceling your Qello Concerts subscription
- Can I redeem a special offer if I am being billed by Apple?
- How do I contact Apple support?
Subscribing to Qello Concerts via Apple
To subscribe to Qello from your iOS device:
- From your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/Apple TV), go to the App Store and download Qello Concerts.
- Once downloaded, open the Qello app.
- From the Qello app, tap Start Free Trial.
- Create an account and select your communications preferences and desired membership plan. Note: You may be prompted for your iTunes password in order to complete the subscription process.
Updating your payment method
If you are being billed by Apple for Qello Concerts, you can update your payment information through iTunes using a computer or iOS device.
Canceling your Qello Concerts subscription
If you’re billed for Qello Concerts through Apple, you can cancel your Qello Concerts subscription through iTunes using a computer or iOS device by clicking here.
We do not have access to manage subscriptions created through the iTunes billing portal.
If you require further assistance with your cancellation or would like to request a refund, please visit https://support.apple.com/apps
Can I redeem a special offer if I am being billed by Apple?
How do I contact Apple Customer Support?
To contact iTunes Customer Support, visit https://support.apple.com/apps.