How do I redeem a Qello Concerts subscription gift?
If you've received a Qello Concerts subscription gift code, visit https://store.stingray.com/en/qello/redeem
Are you a returning subscriber with a Gift Code?
- Log in to your Qello Concerts account and visit your My Qello page.
- Click the settings cog then select the "Subscriptions" option..
- Beside Qello Concerts, click "Redeem Gift"
Note: If you currently have an active monthly subscription, you must first cancel it to avoid paying monthly charges on top of your new gift subscription. Once your current subscription expires, redeem your Gift. This will ensure you do not lose time on either your paid account or your gifted subscription.
How do I send a Qello Concerts subscription gift?
To send a Qello Concerts subscription as a gift:
- From a Web browser, go to www.qello.com, and then select Buy a Gift
- Select "Start Watching"
- Select "Buy A Gift"
- Select your desired Gift Plan and continue
- Enter the Recipients email address (To)
- Enter your email address (From)
- Enter the date you would like the recipient to receive their electronic Gift Certificate
- Enter a message you would like your gift recipient to read when they receive your Gift
- Complete purchase
Please rest assured that if you select a future date for your Gift to be delivered, our email system will send it accordingly. Your Gift subscription is solely dependent on the date that the code is redeemed and the time allotment that is assigned to the subscription and not the date of purchase shown on your Gifting receipt.
I bought a Qello Concerts Gift pass and the recipient hasn't received the e-mail.
Often our gift passes can get filtered into "Spam" or "Promotional" folders.
We recommend having the recipient double-check all their e-mail folders ("spam/junk" and "promotions") for their Qello Concerts gifting email.