If you have an existing Roku account and supported device, you can choose to pay for Qello Concerts through Roku. You can confirm if you are being billed by Roku by visiting the Qello Concerts account page. Under subscriptions, select Manage next to your Qello Concerts subscription. If you are being billed by iTunes, a pop-up window appears directing you to Roku
Select a topic from the list below to learn more about account management as a Roku-billed subscriber:
- Subscribing to Qello Concerts via Roku
- Updating your billing information
- Canceling your Qello Concerts subscription on Roku
- Can I redeem a special offer when billed by Roku?
- How do I contact Roku support?
How do I subscribe to Qello Concerts via Roku?
To subscribe to Qello from your Roku device, you must first download the app and then select Start Free Trial. Alternately, select the My Qello icon in the left-hand menu and then select Start Free Trial. You are billed directly by Roku.
*There is a difference between downloading the Qello Concerts app on your Roku device and getting the Qello Concerts Channel as an add-on subscription with Roku services.
If you get Stingray Qello as an add-on subscription via Roku channels, you can use Qello Concerts only through your Roku channel service.
How do I update my billing information on Roku?
Roku-billed subscribers can update their payment information on their Roku device or account page.
How do I cancel my Qello subscription on Roku?
To cancel your Qello subscription on Roku:
- From a Web browser, visit https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions (if you are not already logged in to your Roku account you will be prompted to sign in)
- Once you're on the Subscriptions page, select Cancel subscription
We do not have access to manage subscriptions created through the Roku billing portal.
If you require further assistance with your cancellation or would like to request a refund, please visit the Roku Help Center
Can I redeem a promotional offer if I am being billed by Roku?
How do I contact Roku Customer Support?
To contact Roku Customer Support, visit http://support.roku.com .