How is a Qello subscription on Amazon Prime Video different from a regular Qello subscription
Qello Concerts by Stingray is an add-on channel with Amazon Prime Video. A Qello subscription, when billed through Amazon Prime Video, can only be used on the Amazon Prime Video platform and does not give access to Qello on other platforms.
How do I subscribe to Qello on Amazon Prime Video?
To subscribe to Qello on Amazon Prime Video, you must have an Amazon Prime account.
- Sign in to Amazon Prime Video.
- From the Add-On Subscription tab, search for Qello. Once added, you can browse Qello’s content by genre, artist, or concert title.
How do I contact Amazon Prime Video Customer Support?
To contact Amazon Prime Video support, visit https://www.primevideo.com/help.
How do I cancel my Qello subscription on Amazon Prime Video?
To cancel your Qello subscription on Amazon Prime Video:
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account.
- From the menu, select Your Video Subscriptions.
- Click the corresponding button to cancel/restart your Qello subscription.
We do not have access to manage subscriptions created through the Roku billing portal.
If you require further assistance with your cancellation or would like to request a refund, please visit https://www.primevideo.com/help